Competition: 1st China Junior vs Europe Online Go Match.
Organizers: Chinese Weiqi Association, European Go Federation.
- Round 1: 19 April, 12:00 CEST
- Round 2: 20 April, 12:00 CEST
Platform: Tencent Fox Weiqi Server
Participants: Ten competitors each from the China National Weiqi Junior Team (maximum age 16 years old ) and the adult European Go Federation Team.
- The competition adopts the group competition mode with two rounds.
- The team with the higher number of individual victories wins the round.
- On the second round of the competition, each team should be equipped with a key player. If the two teams are tied 10-10, the victory will belong to the party whose key player won in the second round.
- The competition will be conducted in accordance with the Chinese Weiqi rules.
- Anyone who is late for their game by more than 15 minutes shall be declared to have forfeited the game.
- In any rare cases, such as a triple ko, where the contest ends in a no-win situation, the game should be replayed immediately. The same rules apply, except that the time limit is adjusted. The players will start the replay with the time that remained from the previous game.
Time Settings: 40 minutes main time, three byo-yomi periods of 30 seconds.
Reward: All the players will be given a certificate of honour by the Chinese Weiqi Association and the European Go Federation.
Arbitration committee: Wang Yi (China), Chen Caibo (China), Ales Cieply (Europe).
Pairing / Results